Welcome to Certificated training courses
In-House CAD training focused on your CAD work - Easier to learn - faster results possible.
Or you can have an In-House Autocad Essentials/Intermediate training course run by an accredited trainer on behalf of an Autocad training centre.
Remote CAD training for individuals 1 to 1 with an experienced trainer - Trainer talks to you over the phone/zoom and can see your screen. - Now booking dates for January - limited availability
In-house option - Trainer comes to your premises with laptops and software for training, that can be set up independently in a meeting room. Laptops can be socially distanced. Remote access software used by instructor to see each trainee's screen during training, to keep social distances.
* In-House - Less chance of being left behind on a public course
* In- House - Assistance with printing set up included - saves the possibility of you having to do this on your own, after a training centre course
* In-House - More time for you, as you won't get stuck in traffic commuting to a training centre
* In-House - Convenient start and finish times to allow time for emails and messages
Progressive In-House CAD training modules:-
Module 1) - Basics+practice on your CAD work
Module 2) - Refresh plus a selection of CAD efficiency tips, with practice on your CAD work
Module 3) - Autocad Essentials course, run on behalf of an Autocad training ctr.
Module 4) - Autocad Intermediate course, run on behalf of an Autocad training ctr.
Module 5) - Autocad 3D, run on behalf of an Autocad training ctr.
* Remote instructor lead In-house training, can be a more effective alternative to sitting in a classroom, where some delegates may be left behind on well attended courses
* Small In-House groups can usually save costs against course fees for each person
No waiting for course availability and no risk of a training centre course not running, due to lack of attendance.
Training times 9.30 to 4.30 pm with an hour for lunch,
Flexible training with a summary of topics provided. This will have page numbers that refer back to pages in a substantial course companion. - A useful after course reference.
Call free phone
0800-1976281 to discuss with a trainer who has 6 years of CAD drafting followed by 20 years of CAD training experience or email email@example.com
For pricing email
Or call free phone