Welcome to Certificated training courses One to one or exclusive (Just your company) Live 1 to 1 or groups of up to 6 attending additional persons at £100+vat pp on our remote option Live remote or on your premises. In-House CAD training is exclusive to your company. Improved retention as practice on your CAD work can be included Easy start for beginners or refresher Live remote or on your premises with laptops and software which can be set up independently in a meeting room. Training on Autocad software or CAD software
Remote CAD training for individuals 1 to 1 with an experienced trainer - Trainer talks to you over the phone/zoom and can see your screen.
- Trainer comes to your premises with laptops and software for training, that can be set up independently in a meeting room. Laptops can be socially distanced. Remote access software used by instructor to see each trainee's screen during training, to keep social distances. In-house option
* In-House - Less chance of being left behind on a public course
* In- House - Assistance with printing set up included - saves the possibility of you having to do this on your own, after a training centre course
* In-House - More time for you, as you won't get stuck in traffic commuting to a training centre
* In-House - Convenient start and finish times to allow time for emails and messages
Progressive In-House CAD training modules:-
Module 1) - Basics+practice on your CAD work
Module 2) - Refresh plus a selection of CAD efficiency tips, with practice on your CAD work
Module 3) - Autocad Essentials course, run on behalf of an Autocad training ctr.
Module 4) - Autocad Intermediate course, run on behalf of an Autocad training ctr.
Module 5) - Autocad 3D, run on behalf of an Autocad training ctr.
* Remote instructor lead In-house training, can be a more effective alternative to sitting in a classroom, where some delegates may be left behind on well attended courses
* Small In-House groups can usually save costs against course fees for each person
No waiting for course availability and no risk of a training centre course not running, due to lack of attendance.
Training times 9.30 to 4.30 pm with an hour for lunch,
Flexible training with a summary of topics provided. This will have page numbers that refer back to pages in a substantial course companion. - A useful after course reference.
Contact for training on Autocad or compatible software
Call free phone 0800-1976281 to discuss with a trainer who has 20 years of CAD training experience or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Jubilee bank holiday: Please use email contact 2nd & 3rd June)
For pricing email email@example.com