* Remote training includes assistance with template setup for your drawing border, logos and scaled drawings.
* Individuals or groups
* On completion, each person would receive official Autodesk training certificates
OPTION 2: 2 day in-house CAD training modules which can be focused on
your CAD work.
|At first sight Autocad software can appear confusingly complex |
|Most courses compound this confusion with a topics based approach |
|Instead we can start from beginner training, focused on your CAD work |
There are many benefits of our In-House training format. It's better, our phrase is the "Quantum Power of In-House CAD training". Training outcomes can be improved for a number of reasons:-
In-House training times are 9.30 to 4.30 pm with an hour for lunch, so that you will have time for emails and messages during the day, even take the odd necessary call. (Not so easy on a course)
* Less numbers and more attention in small in-house groups or even one to one
* Less chance of being left behind on a well attended course
* Avoids having to set up printers/plotters on your own after a course
* Avoids time wasting daily commutes to a training centre
To receive an email which provides full details and pricing to suit your requirements:-
email email@example.com or call free on 0800-1976281 to discuss with a trainer.